Saturday, December 24, 2011

Welcome to my little corner on the web

Eating gluten free can be a challenging lifestyle, but is necessary for many folks (including myself). Over the past 3+ years, I have gone from eating only what I KNEW to be gluten free naturally (chicken breast, rice, and fruit), to adapting many delicious and popular recipes to fit my needs. Since the husband doesn't have to avoid gluten, I have to work hard to cook foods that taste "normal". This blog is dedicated to those who are gluten free, but still enjoy good food. Most of the recipes are not original, but adapted from another recipe and tweaked to work for me. Even if you are not gluten free, perhaps you know someone who is. Or perhaps you are looking for a healthier lifestyle by cutting gluten out of your diet. Whatever your calling, I hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment